Redesign Rupert Advisory Committee
The Redesign Rupert Advisory Committee is comprised of people who have a passion for helping to build a stronger, more economically diverse Prince Rupert. The role of the committee is to bring the voice of the community to discussions regarding broad directions, specific plans, and potential outcomes. The Redesign Rupert Advisory Committee is expected to:
Provide advice, guidance, and recommendations to the CDI team to help achieve Redesign Rupert’s goals.
Reflect on the information, perspectives, and lessons being identified through Redesign Rupert’s activities and research in relation to the goals and objectives of Redesign Rupert.
Identify and advise on solutions to issues and challenges that arise.
Members of the Redesign Rupert Advisory Committee are:
- Carmen Elduayen, Ministry for Children and Family Development
- George Emes, Transitions Prince Rupert
- Scott Farwell, Tourism Prince Rupert
- Laurie Gray, Prince Rupert Community Arts Council
- Sandra Jones, School District 52 (Prince Rupert)
- Jacquie Ridley, Tricorp
- Paul Vendittelli, City of Prince Rupert